About the client:
The client is one of the world's top five (and India's largest) agro-chemical producers. It offers a wide range of products and has developed more than 100 insecticides, fumigants, rodenticides, fungicides PGR and herbicides.
- Huge delays: Delays of more than 45 days to get CapEx approvals.
- Data management: There were no record or statistics available for identifying the delay in CapEx approvals.
- Revenue loss: Critical business initiatives were delayed resulting in revenue loss.
- Multi-directional workflows: Developed and implemented a horizontally and vertically configurable workflow system with forward and reverse flows.
- eCapEx integration: Integrated the eCapEx Management Platform with the organisation's records for master and transactional data.
- Multi-device access: Facilitated eCapEx creation and management through web, mobile and e-mail.
- Automated reporting: Integrated unified reporting system with web and mobile application.
- Improved tracking: A user-friendly interface to track and analyse multiple CapEx items via a common dashboard.
- Improved visibility: Transparent CapEx management process provides complete visibility and real-time status to stakeholders.
- Improved efficiency: Seamless integration via APIs with ERP systems like SAP and Oracle improves overall efficiency.
- Custom dashboards: Consolidation with BI tools such as PowerBI enables development of custom analytics dashboards.