About the client:
The client is one of the world’s largest alcoholic beverages manufacturer with a portfolio of more than 200 brands and labels and employs more than 7,000 people across 170 countries.
- Complex data management: Consolidating and managing data with varying rules applicable across 29 Indian states.
- Data analytics: Lack of a centralized sales repository hampered business performance review.
- Delayed reporting: Manual business reporting and analysis resulted in delays and non-intuitive reporting.
- Governance: Lack of data governance and security protocols resulted in inconsistent data.
- Manual efforts: New KPI or data source addition required manual intervention by the MIS team.
- Data-driven workflows: Created and scheduled data-driven workflows that process data from different sources.
- Data sharing: Shared primary sales report with stakeholders.
- Automation implementation: Scheduled scraping jobs for various government portals to extract, massage, and store the Secondary Sales data with unique transaction source.
- Data consolidation: Extracted data from diverse distributors’ system.
- Data processing: Data is further processed and then displayed in Secondary Closing/Depletion reports.
- Improved data analysis: Simplified sales performance analysis multiple portals and diverse systems.
- Enhanced stock mapping: Identification of unmapped retailer & SKUs.
- Improved data accuracy: Consistent and accurate sales reports for analysis.