"I have consistently pushed my boundaries and learned new technologies at Neebal. It is a privilege to work on different projects and work towards helping customers" -Manoj Pawar, September BCAPS Star
Manoj is a true champion and an all-rounder at Neebal who is well versed with all technologies from the web to integration. Having recently completed 5 years in Neebal, Manoj has consistently shown an in-depth understanding of all the systems. He has gained customer confidence by providing solutions and listening to their requirements. Manoj is very prompt and is available even during weekends for immediate assistance for our 911 service.
We recently interviewed Manoj to understand his journey at Neebal to see what motivates him to go that extra mile. Here is the interview.
How did you start your journey at Neebal?
What would you say has been your greatest accomplishment?
Joining Neebal has been the best decision of my life and certainly one of my biggest accomplishments. I have learnt so much along the way. When I started off with web development, I only focused on one part but when I started working on integration projects, I realised the detailed understanding that goes into integrating multiple systems. During a recent project, I was responsible for and managed the end-to-end delivery from the requirement to deployment.
What motivates you?
I believe that if one is self-confident, then it is easier to face life’s challenges. My colleagues at Neebal are very motivating as well and I’m inspired when I read their BCAPS stories.
What are your core values?
- Positivity - I believe positivity can help one overcome any obstacles and has certainly helped me achieve my goals
- Patience - One needs to learn how to be patient at work. Patience helps improve relationships and helps pass the workday pleasantly
- Empathy - I believe that customers are a part of the family, whatever we do here at Neebal is always done by following a customer-centric ideology
What has your experience at Neebal been like so far?
Working at Neebal has been very good so far. I have consistently pushed my boundaries and learned new technologies. It has been a privilege to work at Neebal and to be given the chance to work on different technologies and projects.
What are your current goals?
To learn as much as possible and to train new people within the organisation and help them create customer-focused solutions. I’m also interested in increasing efficiency by automating manual work.
What advice would you give someone who is just starting out?
- Have confidence in yourself and be optimistic
- Be the doctor when it comes to providing solutions to customers - think from their perspective, understand their needs, and create the best possible solution for them
- Keep learning - learn from people around you
- Think twice and code once - before getting started, think about all the possible input/output scenarios. Try to have as much understanding of the technology that you’re working on as possible
What are the most important values that you look for in an organization?
I believe a company should help its employees continuously push their boundaries while creating a positive environment.
I also believe that a tech company can only stay ahead of its competitors when its employees are well versed with the latest technologies and are constantly innovating.
"Keep trying and exploring. Work on new technologies and make mistakes. That is a great way to grow and learn" is the advice that our November 2019 BCAPS Star, Alok Maurya has for programmers that are just starting out. In our latest blog post, Alok...