Pharmaceuticals is a highly regulated & compliance-driven industry. It faces multiple challenges in securing regulatory compliance certifications and delivering novel drugs to market with safety, validity, and profitability. Integration of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in the Pharmaceutical sector is changing this situation by applying a virtual workforce to perform these laborious tasks.
Here’s how RPA benefits the Pharmaceutical industry:
1. Processing time: Implementation of RPA in the Pharma industry decreases report processing time, critical inventory transactions and increases customer satisfaction.
2. Turn-around times: RPA improves process efficiencies across multiple departments through autonomy with improved agility to maximise ROI.
3. Execution time: RPA in the Pharma industry reduces execution time and provides faster and more accurate operations concurrently with better tracking and accountability of operations.
4. Error-free data: RPA ensures consistent error-free data by eliminating human-induced errors and automating manual tasks with improved transparency across multiple interfaces. Automated processes balance workloads across the organisation.
5. Reduced time to market: RPA completes repetitive tasks promptly with perfect accuracy. This helps real-time information collection to proceed at a much faster pace and streamlines clinical trials. RPA bots allow Pharma companies to develop new medicines in a much shorter time, improving productivity and performance.
6. Simplify management of regulatory compliance prerequisites: The most significant dilemma that the Pharma sector faces is the tricky balancing act of driving business innovation and achieving goals while simultaneously mitigating compliance risk. RPA supports compliance with stringent standards and increasingly complex regulations by cutting down the possibility of human error. RPA in Pharma will automate and improve regulatory compliance activities.
7. ROI maximisation: Automation of recurring tasks helps Pharmaceutical companies reduce their production and compliance costs, which results in a higher return on investment.
8. Increased agility: The most valuable approaches to ensure automation buy-in within the company start with realistic expectations, providing employees with (re)skilling opportunities, or supporting developers' communication with users.
9. Speeds up clinical development: RPA is helpful with drug safety cases, regulatory submission and trial controller processes. By making administrative tasks more efficient through RPA, Pharma companies can focus better on bringing safe and effective drugs to market at a lower cost.
10. Amplify sales force operations: RPA improves sales reps and digital workforce effectiveness by recording sales activities and retrieving accurate, timely sales data.
Successful implementation of RPA in the Pharma industry minimises human errors and accomplishes automation of monotonous and complex tasks. RPA in Pharma increases efficiency, reduces cost, improves performance, and lowers time-to-market.
How can Neebal help?
RPA in the Pharmaceutical industry is a revolutionary new way to innovate. Neebal reduces the cost involved in the innovation process and augments everything you would need when it comes to automation.
Neebal developed an RPA solution by digitizing the entire process of monitoring 200+ websites for a multinational Pharma company, by identifying the regulation changes and reducing manual error by 99%. We helped save over 40+ man-hours/day spent in scouting and scraping through all the websites. Data was made readily available to all the stakeholders enabling quick decision-making and dynamic course corrections.