Hyperautomation has been listed for the last two consecutive years as a leading technological trend by Gartner. Hyperautomation is not a technological trend in the distant future, it in fact is being implemented right now across numerous organisations. And organisations that are not actively taking proactive steps to address the need for automation, and harness its benefits, are at immense risk of lagging.
Automation has been known to transform the face of businesses. The core components of hyperautomation namely artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and robotic process automation (RPA Solutions), will inevitably transform today's business landscape.Key Advantages of Hyperautomation
Organizations can connect to different business applications, work with structured and unstructured data, analyse and make decisions based on data, and identify new automation processes and opportunities. Traditional techniques of automation restricted the growth of an organization to a certain level. But with hyperautomation, organizations can go way ahead of that.
It is evident how important hyperautomation is for almost all organizations. Let’s look at some key benefits of hyperautomation after successful implementation:
- Produce high-quality products and services with a faster time to the market through increased intelligence, improved consistency, and reduced human error.
- Enhanced security makes your business more efficient by automating processes.
- Workflow optimization through the consistent and effective completion of repetitive tasks.
- Reduce costs through the use of digital technology to automate manually intensive tasks.
- Improve agility by providing faster and more accurate insights into decision-making.
- Make improved business decisions, identify areas for improvement and enhance customer experience through data-driven insights.
Hyperautomation is an approach that will be critical in effecting digital transformation across companies with speed and efficiency. Hyperautomation will continue to use new tools and technologies as they emerge to accelerate the automation of new business processes.
Neebal and Hyperautomation
With hyperautomation, we were able to automate several processes and provide detailed insights into sales forecasts of one of the leading agrochemical companies, resulting in an 80% reduction in time taken for achieving similar results.
If you are ready to implement hyperautomation in your business, we recommend that you look at a critical client problem that we solved using hyperautomation.