About the client:
The client is a market leader in manufacturing agrochemicals, specialty chemicals, and crop protection solutions with USD 1.5 billion in revenues.
- Time consuming: Master data synchronization between ERP, CRM, and other allied applications was extremely time consuming.
- Delayed process: Error processing and alerts were either delayed or not triggered.
- Performance overload: The destination systems experienced severe loads due to unavailability of parallel processing.
Neebal designed an event-based data queuing mechanism using MuleSoft in order to synchronize various systems and integrate them with SAP.
- Centralised platform: Enabled client to connect and control all third party data flows using a single platform for maximised productivity, business continuity and organisational efficiency.
- Simplified process automation: Neebal’s system integration services improved the speed and consistency of automating business processes, thereby eliminating repetitive, manual tasks.
- Faster implementation: With Neebal’s ‘plug and play’ feature of integration platform, the project was up and running in no time.
- Enhanced efficiency: API integration enabled applications to automate manual tasks generating a smooth, effortless transition between linked applications.
- Improved interoperability: APIs helped implement new applications, allowing a quick connection with third-party products/services whilst improving their development.
- Faster development: APIs facilitated faster development to expand brand presence and improved go-to-market speed.
Neebal, a technology solutions provider, has delivered top-of-the-line solutions across Agro, Pharma, and BFSI verticals. Neebal aims to provide top tier services for API, RPA, and advanced mobility with prime focus on Hyperautomation. Founded in 2010, Neebal is proud recipient of the Clutch 100 Fastest Growth 2021, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Award (APAC) and the Deloitte Fast 50 Award (India) for four consecutive years (2017-20).