About the client:
The client is a leading Indian fertilizer manufacturer with a union of more than 36,000 Indian cooperatives and diversified business interests.
- Manual efforts: Tedious working hours spent manually downloading 40+ reports from the Government of India’s DBT portal, where each report can take over 10 minutes.
- Data consolidation: Consolidating big data from these reports and deriving actionable insights was also a time-consuming task.
- Poor accessibility: Extremely high TAT between downloading information and making it available for the sales and marketing team actionable.
- Financial losses: Non-compliance can lead to massive losses and penalties.
- Digital transformation: Strategic Hyperautomation to digitise the entire process via a mobile application that helps download reports to provide actionable insights.
- Technology integration: API and RPA enabled solutions consisted of features like downloading of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and integration with BI tools to provide requested KPI’s to relevant stakeholders.
- Faster reports downloading: The solution saved over 12 working hours a day for the MIS team in downloading and creating reports.
- Information dissemination: Key information is now available to the sales and marketing team at the start of each day.
- Improved visibility: Complete visibility on pending acknowledgements prevented loss of subsidy.
- Intelligent analytics: Market share calculations lead to strategic identification of regions of growth.