About the client:
The company is an Indian electronic system based power trading exchange which offers a digital platform for the trading of electricity products.
- Multiple applications: Managing multiple offline desktop application for various business operations and stakeholders for energy trading.
- Data synchronization: Trading profiles for different markets were stored in the local memory of the application limiting data synchronization.
- Lack of offline process: There was no process in place for customers to trade energy during offline events.
Neebal leveraged its expertise in workflow automation to develop a platform which digitized the entire end-to-end energy trading process.
- Unified Interface: Single portal for multiple users to perform trading activities.
- Single Platform: Multiple market segments and instruments around energy trading integrated into single platform.
- Increased efficiency: 70% improvement in customer onboarding.
- Enhanced data visibility: Seamless customer experience with real time trading data visibility.
- Complete online experience: The solution provided stakeholders with complete online/offline access to perform business activities.