About the client:
The client is one of the world's top five (and India's largest) agro-chemical producers offering a wide range of products and has developed more than 100 insecticides, fumigants, rodenticides, fungicides PGR and herbicides.
- Data mismanagement: Brand Managers and Country Heads had no insight into the daily tour plans, monthly targets and the sales pitch that were actually executed by the FAs.
- High attrition: 40% attrition and encountered a related annual loss of $5M.
- No clarity: The FAs had to invest 30% of their time to understand customer categories, product up-sell, and optimal travel routes.
- Enterprise mobile platform: Neebal deployed its enterprise mobile platform with a publishing service that allowed the digital marketing team to push targeted content.
- Analytics and dashboards: The analytical engine of the platform allowed managers and regional heads to receive real-time updates on their business dashboards along with predictive analysis on sales trends.
- Data management: The barcode-based inventory management module was used to capture secondary sales and predict repurchase levels.
- Improved sales: Overall sales improved by 30% in a year post implementation.
- Reduced costs: The platform optimised marketing and content distribution costs by 60%.
- Reduced attrition: Improved productivity reduced attrition related costs by 30% in the first year.